For those students in ISRC, please see the XRC survey here.
Jen’s teaching philosophy can be conceptualized by five guiding principles:
- Encourage a healthy curiosity for exploration
- Trust in students’ ability for growth
- Utilize diverse learning materials that employ multi-sensory processing
- Engage students to not just actively learn, but to be agile learners
- Ensure diversity and inclusion in classroom dialogue
For more information on Jen’s pedagogical approach towards teaching and learner-centered course design, please see her Teaching Statement.